Mission

As known – 73 percent of the planet Earth is occupied by water. The remaining 27 percent is the land, home to about 7.3 billion people. The number 27 is considered to be the magic number.

The idea behind the name “Planet 27” is making the world a place where there is no social, ethnic and religious conflicts.

This new a planet, where people have a happy childhood. Family and healthy lifestyle – essential for the successful development of mankind.

One of our priorities is work related to young people with limited opportunities. Despite the changes in society’s attitudes towards disability in general, we feel that  it is necessary to do much more in this field, so that more people with disabilities feel like full members of the society.